Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well i am sorry I haven't wrote for a wile .so I got back from camping well it was so match fun. We swam in a lake with my cousins [ don't worry it was rill shallow] and we roust marsh mellows and star burst. I did not have a cake I had home made rice crisps and my uncle rousted them he said they taste burnt. Now I will tell you what i got, first of all I got a poll pocket from my aunt then my other aunt got me some some Jewry and a jump rope [to help me with volley ball] than my grandma gave me $20 than my other grandma toke me to see harry potter the half blood prince than Doug and Sharline gave me this beautiful necklace then one of my friends gave me a note book coloring pencils and a pencils.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun, Katie! Did your Mom look at this post before you posted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete